Have a question about how to engage Rotary's up and coming leaders or young professionals in your community? Or maybe how to build a diverse and thriving membership or how to make your club more YP friendly? If so, you've come to the right place!
From September 1, 2017 through March 31, 2018, young professionals from across Zones 33/34 are ready and excited to field questions on how to recruit, retain, and engage service-minded leaders of all ages through a unique perspective as young Rotarians and Rotaractors.
The Engagement Team has four goals:
- Increase young professional Rotaractor and Rotarian engagement in Rotary.
- Help Rotaractors and Rotarians better connect in order to aid transition into Rotary.
- Serve as a resource for YP Rotaractors and Rotarians aspiring to greater Rotary involvement and responsibility.
- Help Rotary clubs and districts better connect with a younger generation of leaders.
While no Rotary question is off limits, the Engagement Team's areas of expertise include:
- Public Image from a Young Professionals Perspective
- Using Rotary Means Business to Provide Member Value
- Building a Diverse & Thriving Membership
- Connecting Rotaract, Young Professionals, and Rotary
- Mentorship & Personal Development
- Technology & Digital Footprint
- Creating YP-Friendly Clubs
- Membership Engagement
- District Conference Planning
- Club Flexibility vs Club Tradition
- Alternative Meeting Formats
- Leadership Training/Skills
- Millennial Socials/Fellowship Events
We're prepared to help in one of two ways:
- address a question in a "Dear Abby" style format
- respond to question in person via phone or web conference
In both cases, questions, responses, and any lessons learned will be shared on the YPET blog at http://rotary-young-professionals-engagement-team.ver.st/ and on social media so that as many people as possible can benefit from the project.
So go ahead and send us your question, and we'll connect you with one of our team members! Expect a team member response within 48-72 hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!Type your paragraph here.